Please follow these step-by-step instructions for operating your Ventura Beach E Bike by SONDORS:
- Step over your SONDORS in preparation to ride, and securely place both feet on the ground.
- Locate the thumb throttle on the right side of the handlebars.
- Locate the power/control switch for your LCD screen on the left side of the handlebars. Hold down the center power button "i" until the LCD screen turns on. Use the up/down arrows to set your desired level of pedal assist (PAS). **Please note that when the pedal assist is set at level 0 (zero) your SONDORS will not move, this will help prevent forward acceleration caused by accidentally hitting the throttle.**
- When prepared to ride, use up arrow to set LCD at PAS level 1 or higher. You can either start your SONDORS ride by gently pressing the throttle or just start pedaling.
- You can adjust the level of PAS by pressing the up or down button on the LCD control panel. Level 1 being the lowest level of assist and 5 being the highest. You can use your throttle while in any level of PAS.
- If you have a 7-speed gear shifter, you can manually shift gears while in any level of PAS, and continue to use the throttle at anytime.
- Upon arrival back to the store, simply turn off the power at the power/control switch by pressing the "i" button between the + and – buttons. Please return the bike to the store attendant in the dedicated location.
Thank you for riding with us, we hope to have you back soon.